Specifically, we’re looking for two full-time journalists and a contributing assisting editor to join CT and help us grow further.
CT is seeking full-time journalists to deliver coverage cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, initial coin offerings and other financial technologies. The journalist must have a deep understanding of financial technologies with a natural flair for insightful coverage and well-researched content. A passionate contributor who truly enjoys breaking news stories and gathering scoops by paying close attention to details and proactively reaching out to industry leads.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Have a broad understanding of publishing content online (WordPress, SEO) as a professional writer well-versed in the English language.
- Have the drive to pitch and suggest interesting, relevant topics for coverage on CT, before submitting them.
- Have a frenzied interest in cryptocurrencies, financial markets and financial technologies.
- Have the insight to look for news stories on decentralized technologies from around the world to fuel 24-hour coverage of the news cycle.
- Be open to attending industry events and conferences locally, when necessary.
- Be willing to quickly learn the ropes in a small but rapidly-growing team that mirrors the wider bitcoin and blockchain ecosystem.
- Be willing to produce 3-5 articles/day as a minimum.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and at least three sample pieces that demonstrate your proficiency in cryptocurrency-related coverage. Also, do include your salary requirements for this position and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time journalists who can deliver 3-5 stories per week can also apply.
Full-time Assistant Editor
CT is seeking a contributing full-time assisting editor to support our Editorial team and deliver tireless coverage of the frantic hyper-growth of the digital economy led by cryptocurrencies and financial technologies like the blockchain. As a part of the editorial team, you will be directly responsible for picking and publishing content that will be read by millions. No small feat.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Have an absurdly good knack for spotting breaking stories and a proactive keen eye for spotting news before it goes trending.
- Have excellent written and communication skills.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of experience as a journalist or a professional writer.
- Have the relentless drive to push CT to an even wider audience and make CT better while driving its growth.
- Be a natural leader and support CT’s team of journalists directly reporting to them.
- Be flexible in working and delivering content to cover the 24-hour news cycle.
- Be dogged and extra-critical of content to ensure accurate and precise coverage prior to publishing.
- Be able to write and deliver 2-4 articles/day as a minimum.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and at least three sample pieces that demonstrate your proficiency in cryptocurrency-related coverage. Also, do include your salary requirements for this position and send it to email@example.com